Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ravelry!

If you haven't heard of Ravelry, it's a social networking site for knitters, crocheters, and other "fiber artists". It allows you to post patterns and pictures of things you're working on or completed, you can post information about the yarns you use, or want, or want to get rid of. You can search for other users or patterns. I'm not yet using the site to its full potential, haven't done that much knitting yet to warrant posting, but if you're on there, feel free to friend me - I'm zandperl there as everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:03 AM

    this sounds like just the sort of place my mom would enjoy ...I'll pass the link on to her; thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:00 AM

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:30 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete