Friday, June 06, 2008

Plastic Beads for Pegboards

Anybody know the real name of those plastic beads that kids put on pegboards in different shapes? I want to buy some for my bird to play with - I love making her toys. It's a little bit of crafting, a little bit of entertainment, a little bit of bonding with my bird, and a little bit of thriftiness.


  1. Wow, I have a big jar of these beads. If you look in my regular blog under crafts, you'll find some Perler fun from last summer. They are really versatile and you don't have to fuse them together with an iron either!

  2. Perler Beads, you can buy them at Walmart.

    I sell crafts made from them on @

  3. Anonymous5:50 AM

    They have quite a few names actually,
    Perler beads, Hama beads and Pyssla beads. =]

  4. Anonymous12:08 PM

    how do you use these? but i love the colers